POST WORKOUT FRUITY BLONDIE BROWNIES

I love the gym. It is my favourite thing to release stress, calm feelings of anxiety and get those endorphins going – hiiiiiii feelin...



I love the gym. It is my favourite thing to release stress, calm feelings of anxiety and get those endorphins going – hiiiiiii feeling great! One of things I struggle with like many people is what to actually eat after the gym. I can’t drink protein shakes as they make me soooo bloated and I don’t REALLY feel like I need them, so I decided to create something I can grab on the go (and doesn't make me feel awful!)

WHAT YOU NEED (FOR 12 BROWNIES):
·      2 Large Eggs
·      1 tsp Vanilla Extract
·      2 tbsp Coco Loco Coconut Oil (melted)
·      2 tsp Cinnamon
·      2 Bananas
·      100g Cashew or Almond Butter (my favourite is Pip & Nut)
·      1 tsp Baking Powder
·      50g Frozen Berries

METHOD:
·      Pre-heat the oven to 180C
·      Beat the egg, vanilla, coconut oil, baking powder and cinnamon in a small bowl
·      Mash the bananas in a separate bowl until smooth
·      Add the first mixture in with the banana mix along with the nut butter
·      Once a smooth ‘cake like’ mixture, add the frozen berries and mix in
·      Spread evenly onto a baking tray and cook for 20-25 minutes

OTHER IDEAS:

·      Add protein or superfood powder to your mixture for an additional post-workout boost! My favourite superfood powder is Body Brilliance by Clean and Lean 

Let me know if you give it a go!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images